The GBI has charged 16-year-old Rolando Millan, of East Point, with three counts of Felony Murder for the deaths of Brittany Sneed, Travis Sneed & Kristina Soles on July 4 in Statesboro.
Millan is currently in custody at the Augusta Youth Detention Center on unrelated charges.
The Bulloch County Sheriff‘s Office was dispatched to a call at Lundy’s Trailer Park in in Statesboro on July 4 in reference to a female gunshot victim. When deputies arrived at the scene, they found 35-year-old Brittany Sneed on the back porch of the residence suffering from suspected gunshot wounds. She was pronounced dead on the way to the hospital.
According to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, members of both the Bulloch County Sheriff‘s Office and the Statesboro Police Department’s Special Response Teams entered the home where they discovered 37-year-old Travis Sneed and 37-year-old Kristina Soles both dead from suspected gunshot wounds.
This case is still active and ongoing.
Reminder: Crime articles contain only charges and information from police reports and law enforcement statements. Suspects and defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.
GET UPDATES ON THIS STORY: Sign up for our free Email newsletter.
- What are the strangest room service requests?
- $50,000 reward offered for information on robbery of mail carrier in Augusta
- Residents outraged as Atlanta approves ‘Cop City’ training center
- Atlanta City council member shares why she voted against ‘Cop City’
- Cobb County police dog dies after being in a hot patrol car