This month, Fulton County Schools is hosting parent information meetings on Home Internet and Device Safety.
A panel of experts from the FBI, GBI, AT&T, Common Sense Media, Fulton County educators and school district leaders will share strategies and information parents can use to protect their families at home.
This topic is timely since the school year is winding down and students will soon begin spending more time on their personal devices or using their home internet.
The meetings are open to all Fulton County Schools parents, staff and community members, the meetings will be held from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at two school locations: Tuesday, April 26 at FCS Innovation Academy in Alpharetta and Thursday, April 28 at Global Impact Academy in Fairburn.
Parents will hear tips from each panelist followed by a Q&A session moderated by Dr. Emily Bell, the school district’s Chief Information Officer. For more information, visit www.fultonschools.org/homeinternetsafety.
- Emergency Room or Urgent Care? Where should you take your child?
- Headaches and changes to taste and smell are among top symptoms of long COVID
- Atlanta Dental Offices Now Have Relief For Staffing Issues
- Gas prices in Georgia dropped 14 cents per gallon since last week
- Highest-rated dessert shops in Atlanta