This month, Fulton County Schools is hosting parent information meetings on Home Internet and Device Safety.
A panel of experts from the FBI, GBI, AT&T, Common Sense Media, Fulton County educators and school district leaders will share strategies and information parents can use to protect their families at home.
This topic is timely since the school year is winding down and students will soon begin spending more time on their personal devices or using their home internet.
The meetings are open to all Fulton County Schools parents, staff and community members, the meetings will be held from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at two school locations: Tuesday, April 26 at FCS Innovation Academy in Alpharetta and Thursday, April 28 at Global Impact Academy in Fairburn.
Parents will hear tips from each panelist followed by a Q&A session moderated by Dr. Emily Bell, the school district’s Chief Information Officer. For more information, visit www.fultonschools.org/homeinternetsafety.
- Police Escorted A Crowd Of 500+ People Out of Six Flags. Then The Shooting Started
- Residents rattled as gunfire erupts on Cape Street in Savannah, injuring three
- The Georgia Chronicles: Massive Tornado Outbreak Strikes The Peach State
- Beerpocalypse: Another Brewery Files For Bankruptcy
- Georgia’ s Elected Officials Want to Ban Books. Meanwhile, the State’s Literacy Rate is Shameful
Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a commission if you make a purchase through these links.