Marlow’s Tavern welcomes warmer temperatures and a bounty of fresh new menu items for the spring and summer seasons.
John C. Metz, executive chef, CEO, and co-founder of Marlow’s Tavern, and his culinary team have created new dishes that reflect the classic American fare guests love.
“The changing seasons always bring a new opportunity to add new dishes and drinks to our menu,” says Metz. “From starters and entrees to desserts and refreshing beverages, we’ve taken some of the freshest and most abundant ingredients of spring and summer to create special dishes that we know our guests will love.”
Guests can look forward to the following new plates:
- Crispy Panko Cauliflower: Cauliflower, creamy Gorgonzola, and Buffalo
- New-Style Hummus: Creamy hummus, crispy Brussels sprouts and cauliflower, Harissa, toasty seasoned pita, and extra virgin olive oil
- Blackened Trigger Fish: Paul’s secret spices, basmati rice, maque choux (okra, corn, red pepper, and onion), and tomato beurre blanc
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon: Cool quinoa tabbouleh, dill cream, extra virgin olive oil
- Grilled Chicken Stack: Cauliflower puree, Brussels sprouts, green beans, shiitake, and roast chicken jus
- Grilled New York Strip: Grilled New York strip, jumbo asparagus, twice-baked potato, and sauce au poivre
- Crispy New York Strip Steak Sandy: Spiced New York strip, radish, tomato, arugula, red onion, tartar and capers, egg on a toasty hoagie
- Carol’s Lobster Roll: Fresh steamed lobster, Old Bay, and chives, buttery Brioche roll, severed Maine- or Connecticut-style
- Key Lime Pie: Creamy fresh Key lime, graham cracker, whipped cream, and almond and coconut tuile
Marlow’s Tavern also is shaking up the beverage menu with a selection of new cocktails and mocktails including:
- Coconut & Basil Margarita: Herradura Silver, lime, Cathead Bitter Orange, agave, Real Coconut and basil leaves
- Mocking Rita: Orange juice, housemade sour, agave, and soda
- Apricot Mule: Apricot, lime, and Fever Tree ginger beer
Marlow’s Tavern is open daily for lunch and dinner. For more information, visit marlowstavern.com.