With the incoming threat of rain tomorrow and this weekend, Bryan County emergency crews are asking homeowners in the tornado-impacted area that need tarps to cover damaged roofs to call or text (912) 675-6829 as soon as possible.
If you text or do not get an answer, leave your name, preferred contact number, address, and a quick message stating that you need a tarp for your roof.
Crews will bring tarps and work as quickly as possible to get your home covered.
All volunteers should continue to report to Lanier Primary to check in before doing any work in the area. Volunteer opportunities can vary from day to day depending on needs.
To see all Bryan County updates, go to the www.BryanCountyGa.org home page and look for the April 5 Tornado Updates button or on the Bryan County, Georgia Facebook.
- Emergency Room or Urgent Care? Where should you take your child?
- Headaches and changes to taste and smell are among top symptoms of long COVID
- Atlanta Dental Offices Now Have Relief For Staffing Issues
- Gas prices in Georgia dropped 14 cents per gallon since last week
- Highest-rated dessert shops in Atlanta