The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a commercial armed robbery that took place just after 10 p.m. at the Burger King at 853 Riverside Drive.
According to the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office, a man entered the restaurant brandishing a firearm. He demanded money from the clerk.
After getting an undisclosed amount of money he fled the store on foot. No one was injured during this incident.
The suspect is described as wearing all black with mask and approximately five foot two in height.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office at 478-751-7500, or Macon Regional Crimestoppers at 1-877-68CRIME.
- Savannah considering curfews in response to increased gun violence
- Casey Motter, the ‘Voice of Truist Park’ has died
- Dogs available for adoption in Atlanta this week
- Parents of child killed in arson fire who were wanted for cruelty to children arrested on Appalachian Trail
- Yearly Reminder: Be careful on Georgia’s roads during the July 4th weekend