DUNWOODY — The new access ramp from I-285 eastbound to Ashford Dunwoody Road at Exit 29 is set to open Sunday by 9 a.m.
The new ramp means motorists on I-285 eastbound who want to exit at Ashford Dunwoody Road will need to merge on to the new ramp just past Glenridge Drive.
If you miss the exit, you’ll have to continue to the Chamblee Dunwoody Road exit at Exit 30 and circle back to Ashford Dunwoody Road on I-285 westbound.
Access to Lake Hearn Drive from the new ramp to Ashford Dunwoody Road will remain. There will be no return access to I-285 eastbound from the new ramp.
Pacing may be required for crews to safely complete the traffic switch. Advanced signage will assist motorists navigating the roadway and ramp configuration. This is part of the Georgia Department of Transportation’s Transform 285/400 project.
- Georgia woman arrested after bomb threat at Floyd County Sheriff’s Office
- 39-year-old Warner Robins woman killed in traffic collision
- Data Aggregation Tools for Expert Investing
- Gun deaths in Georgia surged 31% as gun sales increased 59%
- Unsealed warrant shows Trump may be under investigation for Espionage Act violations