Bibb County Sheriff’s Investigators are looking into the death of an inmate that was serving time at the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office Jail.
An inmate was found unconscious in his cell at around 9:02 p.m., Thursday evening. Deputies and medical staff at the Jail attempted to revive the man.
He was pronounced dead by Coroner Leon Jones.
An autopsy will be performed according to the Bibb County Coroner’s Office to determine the cause of death. This incident is under investigation.
- Savannah considering curfews in response to increased gun violence
- Casey Motter, the ‘Voice of Truist Park’ has died
- Dogs available for adoption in Atlanta this week
- Parents of child killed in arson fire who were wanted for cruelty to children arrested on Appalachian Trail
- Yearly Reminder: Be careful on Georgia’s roads during the July 4th weekend