Gwinnett County’s Summer Meals Program is back with free grab-and-go breakfasts and lunches from May 31 to Aug. 2.
The nutritious meals are for families with children 18 and under or those 19 and older with a physical or mental impairment.
Meals can be picked up curbside at 21 sites from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday — including county holidays — while supplies last.
Pickup locations span the county, including distribution sites in Berkeley Lake, Buford, Dacula, Duluth, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Loganville, Norcross, Snellville, Stone Mountain and Suwanee.
For more information about Gwinnett Summer Meals, please call 770-822-8840 or visit GwinnettSummerMeals.com.
For information about volunteering for the Summer Meals program, visit VolunteerGwinnett.net.
- Savannah considering curfews in response to increased gun violence
- Casey Motter, the ‘Voice of Truist Park’ has died
- Dogs available for adoption in Atlanta this week
- Parents of child killed in arson fire who were wanted for cruelty to children arrested on Appalachian Trail
- Yearly Reminder: Be careful on Georgia’s roads during the July 4th weekend