We’ve made it to the end of the Thanksgiving Weekend and what better way to herald in the start of the Christmas season than with a the threat of snow in North Georgia. Let’s just hope everyone has enough toilet paper to get through a little under an inch of snow.
What you missed:
- You may have missed this during yesterday’s spring-like temperatures, but the weather is expected to turn cold today with thunderstorms leading to the possibility of snow.
- Scammers are at it again, this time calling people and telling them they have a warrant out for their arrest, but payment by gift card over the phone will clear it all up. Don’t buy it.
- Looking for a unique Christmas shopping experience? Parking is free in downtown Savannah for several days during the Christmas shopping season.
The big story on everyone’s mind today will be the weather. Will it snow or won’t it?
Georgia had 2,683 new confirmed coronavirus cases Saturday along with 503 positive rapid tests, 29 deaths and 119 hospitalizations.
- The Pennsylvania Supreme Court rejected Donald Trump’s attempt to throw out all mail-in ballots in the state.
- Valdosta Police are searching for information on a mother and son who have been missing for 18 years.
- Republican leaders in Georgia are worried that Trump’s questioning of the election will cause republicans to not vote in the senate elections in January.
- Georgia’s COVID-19 rates may be higher than reported on the state’s website.