Georgia Chick-fil-A Employee Saves Child from Choking

Georgia Chick-fil-A Employee Saves Child from Choking

Start

The Gist: Quick action from a Chick-fil-A staff member saved a choking child during a family lunch.

What Happened?: At a Truett’s Chick-fil-A in Newnan, a young child named Theia began choking on a coin in the parking lot. Mia, a Chick-fil-A employee, was nearby and promptly rushed over, and successfully performed the Heimlich maneuver.

Shortly after, Theia requested ice cream, which Chick-fil-A happily provided.

Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a commission if you make a purchase through these links.


Events Calendar

Georgia Newswire