🚦 The Gist: Norcross faces traffic disruptions due to a gas leak at Buford Highway and Beaver Ruin Road, causing several lane closures.
🚧 The Details: Atlanta Gas Light has detected a gas leak at a busy intersection. Affected areas include:
- Limited southbound access on Buford Highway/Beaver Ruin Road.
- Closure of the right turn lane from Beaver Ruin Road northbound.
The repair work is expected to last 2 to 3 days, impacting local traffic significantly.
📊 By The Numbers:
- 1 open southbound lane on Buford Highway/Beaver Ruin Road
- 2 left turn lanes open onto Beaver Ruin Road
- 1 right turn lane closed on Beaver Ruin Road
- 2 to 3 days estimated for repair duration
🌐 In Context: Gas leaks are hazardous and necessitate immediate action, including road closures, to ensure public safety and facilitate repairs.
⚠️ Why It Matters: This incident affects daily commutes, disrupts schedules, and impacts local businesses, requiring residents to seek alternative routes.
🔄 What You Can Do: Residents and commuters should plan alternate routes and expect delays in their travel time.
🔍 What’s Next?: Updates regarding the repair progress and traffic advisories will be issued as the situation evolves.
Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a commission if you make a purchase through these links.