ALBANY — A 60-year-old man was found dead in a wooded area in Albany, according to the Albany Police Department.
Investigators say the person is a 60-year old white man. They are now working to contact next of kin.
Officers responded to the 1200 block of Blaylock Street around 8:20 p.m. Saturday after receiving a report that a deceased person was spotted in a wooded area.
Police closed the 1200 block of Blaylock Street while they investigated the incident, which they are calling a suspicious death.
- Death of 8-Year-Old Girl Inspires ‘Addy’s Law’ in Georgia to Keep Kids Safe Getting Off The Bus
- Atlanta IRS Office Opens on Saturdays for Tax Help
- Traffic Tango: DeKalb’s Late-Night Lane Closures Dance Through the Night
- Car Accident Attorney, Simon Bridgers Spires, Redefines Legal Advocacy in Atlanta, GA
- Which U.S. States Look The Most Like The Entire Country?
Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a commission if you make a purchase through these links.