ALBANY — A 60-year-old man was found dead in a wooded area in Albany, according to the Albany Police Department.
Investigators say the person is a 60-year old white man. They are now working to contact next of kin.
Officers responded to the 1200 block of Blaylock Street around 8:20 p.m. Saturday after receiving a report that a deceased person was spotted in a wooded area.
Police closed the 1200 block of Blaylock Street while they investigated the incident, which they are calling a suspicious death.
- Georgia lawmakers renew debate over controversial hospital certificate of need law
- Georgia Weekend Weather Outlook: Get your coats and sunglasses ready
- How to Watch Every 2023 Super Bowl Ad — Including Super Bowl Commercials Before the Big Game
- Tip Jar Thief Strikes King’s Pizzeria in Cartersville
- Georgia’s wet winter means an active mosquito season this year