A GoFundMe campaign has been organized for Georgia musician Brennan Johnson after he died suddenly while jogging at Sawnee Mountain.
According to the GoFundMe page, Johnson was on his regular jog Monday morning when he collapsed suddenly.
“An autopsy is pending, but the hospital believes he may have had a brain aneurysm,” Andrea Henry, the page organizer wrote on the GoFundMe page.
Johnson is survived by his wife, Lindsey, and their two children, 6-year-old Addy and 2-year-old Knox.
According to the GoFundMe Page, Johnson had no prior health problems and had no life insurance.
“Lindsey now suddenly finds herself a working, single mother of two young children. Taking any sort of leave to care for her husband’s funeral is not possible while being forced to maintain her day-to-day expenses, childcare, and keeping the home her children need for continuity. Lindsey’s family, friends, and community are rallying around her but unfortunately, cannot cover all of her needs in the coming months,” Henry said.
So far, the campaign has raised almost $57,000 to support the family.
You can visit the GoFundMe page here.
Correction: This article has been updated to remove preliminary information about Brennan Johnson’s death.
- Northeast Georgia pastor Terry Meeks to retire 3 decades after starting church in funeral home
- Multiple Georgia Bulldogs Headed to the Super Bowl
- Gas prices in Georgia are still on the rise
- Rainy week expected in Georgia
- Georgia Residents Get Snap-Happy at the Gym: Study Finds Love for Selfies and Squats