A GoFundMe campaign has been organized for Georgia musician Brennan Johnson after he died suddenly while jogging at Sawnee Mountain.
According to the GoFundMe page, Johnson was on his regular jog Monday morning when he collapsed suddenly.
“An autopsy is pending, but the hospital believes he may have had a brain aneurysm,” Andrea Henry, the page organizer wrote on the GoFundMe page.
Johnson is survived by his wife, Lindsey, and their two children, 6-year-old Addy and 2-year-old Knox.
According to the GoFundMe Page, Johnson had no prior health problems and had no life insurance.
“Lindsey now suddenly finds herself a working, single mother of two young children. Taking any sort of leave to care for her husband’s funeral is not possible while being forced to maintain her day-to-day expenses, childcare, and keeping the home her children need for continuity. Lindsey’s family, friends, and community are rallying around her but unfortunately, cannot cover all of her needs in the coming months,” Henry said.
So far, the campaign has raised almost $57,000 to support the family.
You can visit the GoFundMe page here.
Correction: This article has been updated to remove preliminary information about Brennan Johnson’s death.
- Influencer in a Coma After Troubling Health Crisis at 9-Months Pregnant
- The Cost of Housing Has Skyrocketed in North Fulton
- The Sobering Reality Behind Georgia’s Memorial Day: Deaths, DUIs and Traffic Disasters
- Georgia’s senators vote in favor of debt ceiling deal
- Empowering DeKalb’s Daughters: Free leadership program opens doors for teen girls