The Paulding County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division, working in conjunction with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, are seeking the public’s assistance with a Missing Person case from 2019.
Matilde Gonzalez is a resident of Paulding County but was last seen in Cobb County on October 11, 2019. She was reported missing by her family on October 13, 2019 and hasn’t been seen since.
Although there are some suspicious circumstances related to her disappearance, Detectives and Agents have not been able to uncover much information in order to locate her whereabouts.
Gonzalez is a 43-year-old hispanic female and is 4’11” and weighs about 130 pounds. Her hair is dark brown and was mid back in length at the time of her disappearance. Her eyes are brown and she has tattooed eyebrows.
If you have any information about the whereabouts of Matilde Gonzalez please send a tip via the free Paulding Sheriff mobile app or contact the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division tip line at (770) 443-3047.
- Weekend lane closures scheduled for Briarcliff Road in DeKalb County
- ‘This is not the place to be doing mining:’ Critics slam Okefenokee mining project
- Want to help UGA learn more about Joro spiders?
- The latest on Tropical Storm Ian and its impact on Georgia
- Ian has been downgraded to a Tropical Storm: Here’s what it means for Georgia