Gwinnett County Police have secured warrants for felony murder and aggravated assault in connection with the case of an 18-year-old woman who was found dead from gunshot wounds at Yellow River Park in July.
Police have obtained warrants for 20-year-old Austin Ford, of Lithonia.
Ford is currently in custody in Clayton County on unrelated charges and will be brought to Gwinnett County at a later date.
The victim was 18-year-old Lithonia resident Tori Lang.
Lang was found dead from a gunshot wound under a tree at Yellow River Park.
- Southern Baptist Convention vows to ‘fully and completely cooperate’ with Justice Department investigation into sex abuse
- Gas prices in Georgia have dropped 11 cents since last week
- Georgia’s electricity prices are higher than most neighboring states
- Motorcyclist killed in crash in Bibb County
- Police investigate apparent murder-suicide in Marietta