Cobb residents who have absentee ballots but are worried about sending them through the mail have several options to drop their ballots off in-person.
You can hand-deliver your voted ballot to one of these three libraries:
• West Cobb Regional Library: 1750 Dennis Kemp Ln NW, Kennesaw, GA 30152
• Powder Springs Library: 4181 Atlanta St., Powder Springs, GA 30127
• East Cobb Regional Library: 4880 Lower Roswell Rd, Suite 510-B, Marietta, GA 30068
Election Officials will receive ballots at Library locations on Monday, October 25 through Saturday, October 30 and Monday, November 1 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Drop boxes are located inside the following Advance-In Person Voting Locations:
• Roberts School Community Center: 4681 School St., Acworth, GA 30101
• Austell Community Center at Collar Park: 2625 Joe Jerkins Blvd., Austell, GA 30106
• Ben Robertson Community Center: 2753 Watts Dr., Kennesaw, GA 30144
• Ron Anderson Rec. Center Community Room: 3820 Macedonia Rd., Powder Springs, GA 30127
• The Art Place: 3330 Sandy Plains Rd., Marietta, GA 30066.
• Elections Main Office (Main Lobby): 736 Whitlock Ave. Marietta, GA 30064
Drop boxes are available only during Advance Voting hours. Locations are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays through October 29 and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, October 23.