Johns Creek residents can provide input about the Medlock Bridge Road improvements project on Thursday, Oct. 7 at 6 p.m. at City Hall.
The project includes improvements to intersections along Medlock Bridge Road between Skyway Drive and McGinnis Ferry Road. The project will also add sidewalks along that corridor.
During the meeting, city staff will share concept phase drawings and gather community input. For those not able to attend in-person, the meeting will be live streamed on the city website.
Ways to participate in the meeting:
a. To view the livestream meeting only: https://www.johnscreekga.gov/residents/city-clerk/meeting-agendas-minutes?viewmode=0
b. To view the livestream AND participate/ask a question virtually during the meeting: (Zoom link will be provided on the day of the meeting) Zoom call attendees will be able to ask questions via the Zoom chat feature and questions will be read aloud during the meeting.
a. City Hall Council Chambers, 11360 Lakefield Drive
- Gwinnett officials: Threats against School Board will not be tolerated
- Columbia County Board of Education votes to build new Westmont Elementary School
- Clean water project on tap for Walker County
- Gwinnett County Police are investigating threats against schools
- Do you know these Georgia ghost stories?