Eastside Drive, between Pleasant Wood Drive and Wesley Chapel Road, will be closed to through-traffic from 7 a.m. Monday, Sept. 27, to 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 29, to repair a 24-inch natural gas transmission pipeline between 4205 and 4265 Eastside Drive in Decatur.
Road closure and detour signs will be placed in the area during the road closure period advising motorists of construction work in the area and of local traffic restrictions.
Questions regarding this road closure should be addressed to Erik Lombard, supervisor, Atlanta Gas Light Company, at 404-357-2263.
- Cobb County expected to get economic windfall from World Series
- Gwinnett officials: Threats against School Board will not be tolerated
- Columbia County Board of Education votes to build new Westmont Elementary School
- Clean water project on tap for Walker County
- Gwinnett County Police are investigating threats against schools