🎄 The Gist: Roswell is set to light up its holiday season with the annual Christmas Tree lighting event on December 1 at the Heart of Roswell Park on Canton St., promising a spectacular evening of lights, music, and community spirit.
🌟 The Details:
- Roswell’s cherished holiday tradition returns with an evening full of festivities from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The highlight of the event is the grand illumination of a 40-foot Christmas tree, accompanied by a reading of “Twas’ the Night Before Christmas” by Mayor Kurt Wilson.
- Attendees will enjoy live performances from local schools and a special visit from Santa Claus.
🎵 Live Entertainment: The event features performances by Roswell Youth Theater, River Eves Elementary School, Crabapple Middle School, and Centennial High School, adding a musical charm to the evening.
🎅 Santa’s Appearance: A much-anticipated visit from Santa Claus will offer a magical experience for children, complete with photo opportunities.
🔔 Deck the Square: Post-lighting, visitors can explore “Deck the Square,” showcasing community-decorated Christmas Trees at Historic Town Square, available for viewing until January 2, 2024.
📍 Location and Admission:
- The event is located at Heart of Roswell Park, 925 Canton Street, Roswell, GA 30075.
- It’s a free public event, inviting everyone to join in the holiday cheer.
🙏 Sponsorship Acknowledgement: A special thanks to Clark Brothers Roofing and Construction for sponsoring the event and ensuring a safe landing for Santa.
🔍 For More Info: Visit www.roswell365.com for further details and updates on the event.