The Gist: The City of Johns Creek is inviting residents to join the Grand Opening Celebration of Cauley Creek Park.
The grand opening event will offer park tours, carnival rides, live music by the band RTW, a variety of food trucks, and more.
What Happened?: The City of Johns Creek will host the Grand Opening Celebration for Cauley Creek Park, a brand new recreational space for residents and visitors. Attendees will also have the opportunity to indulge in delicious treats from popular food trucks such as Fair On Wheels, M&M’s Comfort Zone, and Frozen Sweets.
- Date: Saturday, July 22, 2023
- Time: 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Venue: Cauley Creek Park, located at 7255 Bell Road, Johns Creek, GA
- Key Speaker: Johns Creek Mayor John Bradberry
- Park Features:
- 5K rubberized trail, the first of its kind in Georgia
- Lighted sports courts
- Lighted grass and synthetic turf playing fields
- Pedestrian bridge
- River overlooks
- Park Size: The park spans over 203 acres, making it larger than the 185-acre Piedmont Park.
- Location: Cauley Creek Park is situated in the eastern half of Johns Creek, south of the intersection of McGinnis Ferry and Bell roads. It is adjacent to the Rogers Bridge connection over the Chattahoochee River to Duluth.
If You Go: The event is open to the public, and admission and parking are free, making it accessible to all community members.