Cobb County Superior Court Judge Gregory Poole signed an order this afternoon that will keep two precincts open past 7 p.m.
Poll workers experienced a delay in getting the precincts open promptly at 7 a.m.
The precincts involved are;
Marietta 5A (Zion Baptist Church) will be open until 7:10 p.m.
Marietta 5B (Turner Chapel AME) will be open until 7:13 p.m.
- Savannah considering curfews in response to increased gun violence
- Casey Motter, the ‘Voice of Truist Park’ has died
- Dogs available for adoption in Atlanta this week
- Parents of child killed in arson fire who were wanted for cruelty to children arrested on Appalachian Trail
- Yearly Reminder: Be careful on Georgia’s roads during the July 4th weekend