The suspects are 28-year-old Mario Lee Pittman, of Decatur and 28-year-old Jason Adam Warren, of Lithonia.
Police say on April 27, Pittman and Warren entered the Jewelry Box Outlet in Sugarloaf Mills Mall. Pittman and Warren asked to try two diamond and gold bracelets valued at over $26,000. Instead, they took the bracelets and fled the store on foot.
According to police, Pittman and Warren also approached the Status Jewels kiosk in Sugarloaf Mills on April 30 and asked to see a bracelet valued at $4,500. The employee placed the bracelet on Warren; both men looked at it and then fled towards the parking lot and exited the mall.
Pittman and Warren are believed to be driving a Black BMV SUV with Georgia Tag CMI1394. Detectives ask anyone with information that may lead to locating Pittman and Warren to please come forward.
Witnesses are encouraged to call GCPD Investigators or Atlanta Crime Stoppers with any useful information.
If anyone has any information to share in this case, please contact GCPD detectives at 770-513-5300. To remain anonymous, tipsters should contact Atlanta Crime Stoppers at 404-577-TIPS (8477) or visit www.stopcrimeATL.com. Crime Stoppers tipsters can receive a cash reward for information leading to an arrest and indictment in this case.
Case Number: 22-0034990/22-0035869
- Georgia State Trooper Dies In The Line of Duty During Crash Investigation
- Death of 8-Year-Old Girl Inspires ‘Addy’s Law’ in Georgia to Keep Kids Safe Getting Off The Bus
- Atlanta IRS Office Opens on Saturdays for Tax Help
- Traffic Tango: DeKalb’s Late-Night Lane Closures Dance Through the Night
- Car Accident Attorney, Simon Bridgers Spires, Redefines Legal Advocacy in Atlanta, GA
Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a commission if you make a purchase through these links.