WINDER — The body of a 19-year-old who died from multiple gunshot wounds was found by two motorists on the outskirts of City Pond Park in Winder.
According to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, preliminary information indicates that on April 11, at about 5 p.m., officers of the Winder Police Department responded to a 911 call when two motorists discovered the body of a man lying beside a car on a dirt road along the perimeter of City Pond Park.
Responding officers found a man, identified as 19-year-old Lane Michael Bullard, of Winder, with multiple gunshot wounds.
The body will be taken to the GBI Medical Examiner’s Office for autopsy.
This investigation is active and ongoing. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Barrow County Sheriff’s Office at (770) 307-3080 or the GBI Athens Field Office at (706) 552-2309. Anonymous tips can also be submitted by calling 1-800-597-TIPS (8477), online at https://gbi.georgia.gov/submit-tips-online, or by downloading the See Something, Send Something mobile app.
- Georgia Republicans double down on support for Trump after FBI searches Mar-a-Lago
- Sexual assault suspect shot by Atlanta Police
- Georgia education chief wants 10th through 12th graders to serve on statewide student advisory council
- Feds reject Kemp’s plan for a Georgia health insurance marketplace
- These cities had the worst traffic last year. Find out where Atlanta ranked