WINDER — The body of a 19-year-old who died from multiple gunshot wounds was found by two motorists on the outskirts of City Pond Park in Winder.
According to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, preliminary information indicates that on April 11, at about 5 p.m., officers of the Winder Police Department responded to a 911 call when two motorists discovered the body of a man lying beside a car on a dirt road along the perimeter of City Pond Park.
Responding officers found a man, identified as 19-year-old Lane Michael Bullard, of Winder, with multiple gunshot wounds.
The body will be taken to the GBI Medical Examiner’s Office for autopsy.
This investigation is active and ongoing. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Barrow County Sheriff’s Office at (770) 307-3080 or the GBI Athens Field Office at (706) 552-2309. Anonymous tips can also be submitted by calling 1-800-597-TIPS (8477), online at https://gbi.georgia.gov/submit-tips-online, or by downloading the See Something, Send Something mobile app.
- Georgia lawmakers renew debate over controversial hospital certificate of need law
- Georgia Weekend Weather Outlook: Get your coats and sunglasses ready
- How to Watch Every 2023 Super Bowl Ad — Including Super Bowl Commercials Before the Big Game
- Tip Jar Thief Strikes King’s Pizzeria in Cartersville
- Georgia’s wet winter means an active mosquito season this year