Clayton County Police Officers responded to the 3400 block of Mt. Zion Road in reference to a suspicious vehicle Saturday. Upon checking the vehicle’s tag it returned to the victim, Kayla Barnett, who is currently listed as an endangered missing person out of Mississippi.
Barnett was not located with her vehicle at this time. Barnett is described as a 22-year-old woman with brown hair, brown eyes, 5’04” in height, and 140 pounds in weight.
Barnett was last seen wearing a black dress, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes.
According to the Clayton County Police Dept.,she is reported to have a form of medical condition that may impair her judgment.
Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of Kayla Barnett should contact the Clayton County Police Department at 770-477- 3550.
- Missing 3-year-old Gwinnett County girl Max Clendenin returned safely
- What’s next for Georgia’s abortion law now that Roe v. Wade is overturned?
- 31-year-old man killed by police in Savannah
- How much does the average Georgia resident pay in monthly bills?
- 16-year-old arrested in Canton for human trafficking of 13-year-old