ALBANY — A 17-year-old boy was booked into the Dougherty County Jail around 2 a.m. this morning and was charged with Homicide by Vehicle 1st Degree, Reckless Driving, and Racing.
Police identified the 17-year-old as the driver of the second vehicle involved in the fatal wreck that occurred on North Westover Boulevard on July 19 that killed 17-year old Jaden Robinson.
A 16-year old juvenile was also arrested and faced the same charges. He was driving the Nissan and 17-year old Jaden Robinson was the passenger who died.
The juvenile driver was released to his parents.
GET UPDATES ON THIS STORY: Sign up for our free Email newsletter.
- 15-year-old shot and killed at teen party in Clayton County
- Early voting for Georgia’s senate seat shatters records
- Here’s the cost of the gifts in ‘The 12 Days of Christmas’ in 2022
- These are the most dangerous roads in Georgia. All of them are in metro Atlanta
- Former Cobb County deputy gets 5 years in prison for distributing child pornography