ALBANY — A 17-year-old boy was booked into the Dougherty County Jail around 2 a.m. this morning and was charged with Homicide by Vehicle 1st Degree, Reckless Driving, and Racing.
Police identified the 17-year-old as the driver of the second vehicle involved in the fatal wreck that occurred on North Westover Boulevard on July 19 that killed 17-year old Jaden Robinson.
A 16-year old juvenile was also arrested and faced the same charges. He was driving the Nissan and 17-year old Jaden Robinson was the passenger who died.
The juvenile driver was released to his parents.
GET UPDATES ON THIS STORY: Sign up for our free Email newsletter.
- Georgia Lawmakers Call For More Investment in Public Fishing Areas
- Drug Cartel Courier Sentenced to Prison for Drug Trafficking in Cherokee County
- Are You Experiencing ‘Shift Shock’ at Work? How About ‘Quiet Cutting?’
- U.S. Statesman Henry Kissinger Dies at 100
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Rosalynn Carter