The Gist: The Georgia State Fair will roll into Atlanta Motor Speedway the first week of October with some changes to protect visitors from COVID-19 risks.
Dates: Friday, October 2 through Sunday, October 11, 2020
Times: Fridays 4 p.m. to Midnight, Saturdays 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Sundays Noon to 10 p.m.; Monday through Thursday 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Admission: $10 Adult Admission (Ages 13 & Older); $5 Youth Admission (Ages 5-12); Kids 4 & under are admitted free.
Attractions: Visitors can see the Hollywood Circus, Pig Races, Lady Houdini Escape Artist, White Tigers, Family Magic Shows, Wolf Show, Petting Zoo, Puppetone Rockers, Comedy Hypnotist, Championship Wrestling and more at the Georgia State Fair. A full schedule of each day’s events is now available at GeorgiaStateFair.org.
Unlimited Rides: Every day is Ride Wristband Day at the Georgia State Fair. Visitors can ride unlimited rides on the day of their visit for just $25. Ride wristbands can be purchased inside the fair every day.
The Rules: All visitors to the fair are required to abide by the following COVID-19 rules and restrictions.
• MASKS MANDATORY at ALL TIMES at the Fair.
(you can remove mask to eat while seated in designated eating areas)
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS administered at entrance to all visitors.
- If you have had COVID-19 in the past 30 days, you will need to provide clear test results from the past 72 hours.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please DO NOT ATTEND. Consult your physician
- MUST maintain social distancing with your party from other attendees! (this will be strictly enforced)
- Abide by ALL 6 feet marking dividers at the lines for rides and concessions. (this will be strictly enforced)
- NO UNDERAGE DROP-OFFS: All minors MUST be accompanied by an adult.