🔍 The Gist: In the ongoing investigation of eighteen-year-old Gabriella Dixon’s disappearance, authorities have arrested nineteen-year-old Jatarvius Deangelo Price. Charged with Making False Statements and Tampering with Evidence, Price’s arrest followed a collaborative effort between Bibb County and Monroe County Sheriff’s Offices.
👥 The Details:
- Gabriella Dixon, last seen on October 30, in the 1900 block of Pinehill Drive, was reported missing on October 31.
- Jatarvius Price, a resident of Juliette was identified as a person of interest and arrested on November 16.
- Price is currently held without bond at the Bibb County Law Enforcement Center following his November 17 booking.
🔎 In Context:
- Dixon, described as a black female, approximately 5 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighing 144 pounds, vanished under mysterious circumstances.
- The initial public appeal for information was made on November 1, just two days after she was last seen.
⚖️ Why It Matters:
- This development marks a significant turn in a case that has captivated the community, highlighting ongoing concerns about safety and law enforcement’s role in addressing missing person cases.
- The charges against Price suggest a potential obstruction in the investigation, raising questions about the circumstances surrounding Dixon’s disappearance.
📞 What You Can Do: Authorities continue to seek information regarding Gabriella Dixon’s whereabouts. The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office encourages anyone with information to contact them at 478-751-7500 or Macon Regional Crime Stoppers at 1-877-68CRIME.
⏳ What’s Next?: The investigation remains active, with law enforcement likely to provide updates as new information surfaces. The community awaits further details on Dixon’s disappearance and any additional charges that may arise from the ongoing investigation.