ROSWELL — The Roswell Police Department has arrested two local preschool teachers after an investigation into abusive behavior witnessed on the preschool’s live cameras.
According to police, 40-year-old Zeina Alostwani and 19-year-old Soriana Briceno of Roswell have both been charged with Cruelty to Children-1st Degree.
The Roswell Police Department was contacted by a concerned parent at the Parker-Chase Preschool at 2852 Holcomb Bridge Road on June 3.
The parent reported logging onto the camera system and seeing concerning physical contact between Alostwani and Briceno against several children in the classroom.
As a result of the investigation into the actions contained in that video, both teachers were arrested on June 6 and booked into the Fulton County Jail without incident.
This investigation remains ongoing and additional charges may be forthcoming. Anyone with additional information is asked to contact the Roswell Police Department at 770-640-4100. Anonymous information can be provided through Crime Stoppers Atlanta at 404-577-TIPS(8477) or online at www.StopCrimeATL.org.
⚠️ Reminder: Crime articles contain only charges and information from police reports and law enforcement statements. Suspects and defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.
- After Georgia Power Rate Hikes, Lawmakers Want You to Have a Voice in Future Increases
- Fishing Rights Bill Passes in Georgia House
- Coweta County Residents Targeted by Scammers Posing as Sheriff’s Office Employees
- Quick Action Saves a Man From Drowning After a Fishing Accident on a Northwest Georgia Lake
- 4,500 Marijuana Plants Seized in Major drug bust in Brantley County
Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a commission if you make a purchase through these links.