FAYETTEVILLE — The City of Fayetteville Water Department has issued a boil-water advisory for Habersham Place and Churchill Court until at least 2:30 p.m. on May 25.
The advisory is being issued due to a break in a water line that the city is working to repair.
Residents should boil all water they intend to drink by bringing the water to a boil and letting it boil for three minutes, then letting it cool after that. Boiled or bottled water should be used for drinking, making ice, brushing teeth, washing dishes and food preparation.
Updates will be posted on the City of Fayetteville website and social media channels.
- School Gunman Report Leads to Police Shootout in Douglas County
- Dunwoody launches plan to boost road safety for drivers, pedestrians, and cyclists
- Savannah ranked as one of the top places in the country to have an outdoor wedding
- Atlanta mayor Andre Dickens says homicides are down 56%
- Do Georgia hospitals need their own police departments?