ROSWELL — The City of Roswell’s Recreation, Parks, Historic and Cultural Affairs department will host the 10th annual Lavender Festival at Barrington Hall Sat., June 4 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Lavender Festival is an intimate artisan and crafts vendor show for the local community with a focus on history, homeopathic products and goods, arts and crafts, and overall wellness.
The Roswell Lavender Festival is free to the public and will provide entertainment, music, yard games and activities for the entire family. The event will take place on the grounds of Barrington Hall, and the historic home will also be open for free guided tours.
Food trucks such as The Fresh Truck, Bento Bus, Cereal & Cream and King of Pops will have food to purchase Top Job Beverage & Events will be on site serving specialty beverages for purchase including a Lavender Beer made by local brewery, Gate City Brewing Company.
Event parking will be available at City Hall, 38 Hill St. and Bulloch Hall, 180 Bulloch Ave. and a free shuttle service will be offered to the event site. For more information, please visit www.roswellgov.com/lavenderfestival or contact Dena Bush at 770-641-3954 or email@example.com.
Vendors interested in participating in the Lavender Festival may find more information and apply at www.eventeny.com/lavenderfestival2022-2693.
- After Georgia Power Rate Hikes, Lawmakers Want You to Have a Voice in Future Increases
- Fishing Rights Bill Passes in Georgia House
- Coweta County Residents Targeted by Scammers Posing as Sheriff’s Office Employees
- Quick Action Saves a Man From Drowning After a Fishing Accident on a Northwest Georgia Lake
- 4,500 Marijuana Plants Seized in Major drug bust in Brantley County
Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a commission if you make a purchase through these links.