Weather and on-site conditions permitting, two right lanes will be closed on Ga. 400 northbound in proximity of the Chattahoochee River Bridge from 9 p.m. Friday, May 6 until 5 a.m. on Monday, May 9. These closures will help ensure safety for drivers and work crews as they repair part of the bridge.
This project will replace or repair the bridges’ concrete overlay, substructures and superstructures, and bridge joints.
This $1.3 million project is scheduled for completion in summer 2022.
Message boards will give drivers advance notice of the upcoming traffic pacing and lane closures. Motorists are advised to expect delays and use signed detours, exercise caution, and reduce their speed while traveling through work zones.
Before heading out, get real-time information on work status and traffic conditions. Call 511, visit 511ga.org, or download the Georgia 511 app.
- After Georgia Power Rate Hikes, Lawmakers Want You to Have a Voice in Future Increases
- Fishing Rights Bill Passes in Georgia House
- Coweta County Residents Targeted by Scammers Posing as Sheriff’s Office Employees
- Quick Action Saves a Man From Drowning After a Fishing Accident on a Northwest Georgia Lake
- 4,500 Marijuana Plants Seized in Major drug bust in Brantley County
Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a commission if you make a purchase through these links.