Starting tomorrow, Dunkin’ will celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with its new Dulce De Leche Donut at participating restaurants throughout the greater Atlanta area.
The limited-time donut features Dunkin’s classic yeast donut shell and Dulce De Leche filling tossed in powdered sugar. The Dulce De Leche Donut is available beginning Wednesday, September 15 through Friday, October 15 at participating Dunkin’ restaurants.
“Dunkin’ is proud to be able to share in the celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month and honor our Hispanic guests with this special sweet treat!” said Katie Gaston, Dunkin’ Field Marketing Manager. “This month is a special time to recognize the culture and contributions of Hispanic and Latino Americans on our society and we can’t wait for our guests to celebrate alongside us all month long.”
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 15 years running. The company has more than 12,600 restaurants in 40 countries worldwide. Dunkin’ is part of the Inspire Brands family of restaurants. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
- Can’t keep a good dog down: DeKalb K9 officer who was shot gets medal
- One dead after shooting in Norcross lounge parking lot
- What are the safest cities in Georgia?
- 67-year-old Georgia man charged with human trafficking of a child for sexual purposes
- What do you think of these proposed new MARTA designs?