The Buckhead Diner — a staple of Atlanta for more than 30 years — has closed its doors for good. The restaurant was closed due to COVID-19, but the Buckhead Life Restaurant Group announced last week that the iconic diner will not be reopening.
Georgians said goodbye to the home of popular blue cheese chips on social media, sharing memories and thoughts on the restaurants departure.
Here are some of the posts about the Buckhead Diner closing.
- The Bartow County Sheriff’s Office Will Host a Free Gun Safety Class for Residents
- Two Found Dead in Gwinnett County Home
- Savannah Hit-and-Run Leaves One Woman Dead
- Have You Seen Missing Douglas County Resident Trinity Lopez?
- Mega Millions Jackpot Climbs to $525 Million After No Winners in Latest Draw
Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links, meaning we could earn a commission if you make a purchase through these links.