The Buckhead Diner — a staple of Atlanta for more than 30 years — has closed its doors for good. The restaurant was closed due to COVID-19, but the Buckhead Life Restaurant Group announced last week that the iconic diner will not be reopening.
Georgians said goodbye to the home of popular blue cheese chips on social media, sharing memories and thoughts on the restaurants departure.
Here are some of the posts about the Buckhead Diner closing.
- Can’t keep a good dog down: DeKalb K9 officer who was shot gets medal
- One dead after shooting in Norcross lounge parking lot
- What are the safest cities in Georgia?
- 67-year-old Georgia man charged with human trafficking of a child for sexual purposes
- What do you think of these proposed new MARTA designs?