The Blind Pig Parlour Bar has temporarily transformed into a magical gathering spot guaranteeing sleigh loads of merriment throughout the holidays.
Guests enter a festive wonderland of over-the-top décor and twinkling lights to discover a variety of warm and chilly holiday-themed drinks, candy cane shots, beer, wine, and bubbles to ensure a spirited mood. Highlights of the Instagram-worthy drink menu include:
- Sugar Plum Fairy – gin, lemon juice, Chandon, and pink fairy dust
- Rudolph’s So Bitter – Campari, Antica, vodka, raspberry cordial, and lime juice
- Feliz Navidad – mezcal, brown sugar molasses, cinnamon, nutmeg, and orange zest
- Nog-Gonna Make It to Work Tomorrow – eggnog, toasted almond orgeat, and Black Barrel rum
- Cran’ma Got Run Over by a Reindeer – rye, lemon juice, rosemary-cranberry syrup
- Ski Lift – scotch, malted hot cocoa, and flaming mini marshmallows
Inspired by 1970s dinner party classics, The Blind Elf’s food menu is as festive as the cocktails. Guests will enjoy cheese fondue served with garlic focaccia, green apples, and broccoli along with a selection of savory and sweet bites that pair perfectly with the drinks. Among these are:
- Reindeer chips and dip with house-made French onion dip with chips and veggies
- Beer-battered mushrooms with herb-horseradish cream
- Pigs in a Blanket with sweet Buffalo mustard
- Brie bruschetta with Granny Smith apple and walnut jam
- Maple-glazed bacon-wrapped dates
- Sweets such as peppermint bark brownie and butterscotch-peanut butter haystack
The Blind Elf Experience ($54 plus gratuity and tax) features two cocktails and two food items per person. The Blind Elf, located at 128 East Andrews Dr., NE in Atlanta, is open at 5 p.m. Wednesdays-Sundays through Thursday, Nov. 24, and seven days a week starting at 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 25-Friday, Dec. 30. In addition, family-friendly reservations are available on Sundays from 2-4 p.m. For more information, visit theblindpigparlourbar.com.