SMYRNA — Dunkin’ will celebrate the grand re-opening of its restaurant in Smyrna at 3300 South Cobb Drive on Friday, August 5.
Starting at 5 a.m., the store will celebrate the opening of the Next Generation restaurant by offering the first 100 guests (in store only) Free Coffee for a Year. Guests can also receive a free Medium Hot or Iced Coffee from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Friday, August 5.
At 10 a.m., Coffee Café 4, alongside the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation, will host a check presentation to donate $1,000 to MUST Ministries.
MUST operates neighborhood food pantries and a community kitchen which feeds about 100 men, women and children every day in Metro Atlanta.
The remodeled 1,500 square-foot restaurant can now seat 18 guests inside and 12 guests outside. The store is open daily from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m..
With Dunkin’s new restaurant design, the store features a modern atmosphere, convenient drive-thru, and innovative technologies, including:
- A Modern Design: The openness, colors, and materials used in the design help create an approachable, positive, and energetic environment. Just one example of the eye-catching design elements that guests can expect is a front-facing bakery case for an even closer look at our delicious baked goods.
- Faster than Ever Drive-thru Experience: An exclusive On-the-Go drive-thru lane lets DDPerks® members who order ahead via Dunkin’s Mobile App bypass the ordering lane and head straight into the line for the pickup window. Dunkin’ is the first national restaurant brand to offer this type of drive-thru innovation and convenience to make guests’ Dunkin’ runs hassle free.
- Premium Pours: Dunkin’s signature cold beverages are poured through an innovative tap system, serving a variety of consistently cold sips, such as iced coffee, iced tea, Cold Brew, and Nitro-Infused Cold Brew (a Next Gen exclusive!). Crew members also use top-quality, flavor-maximizing espresso machines to make handcrafted drinks to order.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: Next Gen restaurants are designed to meet DD Green Achievement™ specifications. Stores that achieve DD Green Achievement status are built with sustainable and efficient elements like LED lighting, high-efficiency mechanical equipment, low-flow faucets, and more. DD Green Achievement restaurants are performing better than designed. On average, they are 33% more energy efficient compared to conventional Dunkin’ restaurants.
- Dunkin’ on Demand: Next Gen restaurants feature a dedicated mobile order pick-up area so guests who order ahead via the Dunkin’ App can get in and out of the restaurant faster than ever before. Guests can track the status of their mobile order placed for in-store pick-up via a digital order status board. At select Next Gen restaurants, we also offer a dedicated drive-thru lane for mobile order pick-ups.
Get More Context: With the barrage of news coming through your social media feeds and phone notifications, it can be hard to get a clear picture of what’s happening in your community and throughout the state. Click here to see what else is happening in The Peach State and get your news in context instead of relying on social media feeds and notifications for your news. We’ll help you stay informed.