Information provided to the sheriff’s office Field Operations Uniform Section by Crimestoppers led to the arrest without incident Sunday at a residence on Ashton Oak Circle in Stone Mountain. According to law enforcement officials, the suspect was found hiding in a closet.
The DeKalb County Police assisted with the arrest.
According to warrants, Ruach is charged with three counts of murder in the shooting deaths of Masi Mabay, James Fasse, and Alsadig Awag.
Ruach was transported to the DeKalb County Jail, where he is being held without bond.
⚠️ Reminder: Crime articles contain only charges and information from police reports and law enforcement statements. Suspects and defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.
- Violent Domestic Attack at DeKalb County Intersection Ends in 25-Year Sentence
- Georgia Chick-fil-A Worker Pinned Between Two Cars in Drive-thru Pileup: What We Know
- 15 Unconventional Christmas Albums From the Past 50 Years
- Fayette County Wins Bid for U.S. Soccer’s National Training Hub
- Three Arrested in Connection With Albany Shooting Death