The DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office Fugitive Unit and U.S. Marshal Task Force have arrested two suspects in connection with the shooting death of a Decatur man on February1.
Corbin and Cooper are both accused of shooting 38 year-old Brandon Barnett of Decatur while the victim was in his car.
According to the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office, Barnett’s car crashed into a rail after he was shot, went airborne and landed on an I-285 median near Lawrenceville Highway.
No cause was given for the shooting.
Both suspects are charged with Murder and are in custody at the DeKalb County Jail.
⚠️ Reminder: Crime articles contain only charges and information from police reports and law enforcement statements. Suspects and defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.
- Who Won the South Fulton City Council Runoff Election?
- Who Won the Roswell City Council Runoff Election?
- Milton Police Chief Rich Austin Resigns After Seven Years
- See Chevy Chase, 80, Light Family’s ‘Christmas Vacation’ Holiday Display
- Breakthrough in DeKalb Cold Case: Jury Convicts Woman for Murder of Girlfriend