ALBANY — The Albany Police Department has arrested a suspect in several break-ins and shoplifting incidents in the Albany area.
On May 12, officers responded to a burglary in the 1500 Block of Gillionville Road.
According to Police, Christopher Willis is suspected of breaking into into sixteen storage sheds by cutting the locks. During this incident he was driving a 2006 blue Honda Accord.
Willis was also a suspect of shoplifting at Dillard’s on May 12, where he was observed on video shoplifting.
During the investigation, police also discovered that Willis allegedly broke into Westover Lawn and Garden on May 11, and stole several lawn equipment items.
Willis was apprehended at the Motel 6 on Pointe North Blvd. Willis was charged with Theft by Taking Felony with additional charges pending.
Reminder: Crime articles contain only charges and information from police reports and law enforcement statements. Suspects and defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.
- School Gunman Report Leads to Police Shootout in Douglas County
- Dunwoody launches plan to boost road safety for drivers, pedestrians, and cyclists
- Savannah ranked as one of the top places in the country to have an outdoor wedding
- Atlanta mayor Andre Dickens says homicides are down 56%
- Do Georgia hospitals need their own police departments?