DACULA — The Gwinnett Police are asking for your help finding 23-year-old Calvin Lashon Woods of Marietta. Woods is more commonly known by his Rapper name “Calboy.”
According to police, Woods attacked a male at Rabbit Hill Park on May 4. The victim was left with a broken leg, facial lacerations, facial and torso bruises, and other injuries.
The last known location for Woods was in Dacula, but his current whereabouts are not known.
Detectives are asking anyone with information that may lead to locating Woods to please come forward.
Witnesses are encouraged to call police investigators or Atlanta Crime Stoppers with any useful information. If anyone has any information to share in this case, please contact GCPD detectives at 770-513-5300.
To remain anonymous, tipsters should contact Atlanta Crime Stoppers at 404-577-TIPS (8477) or visit www.stopcrimeATL.com. Crime Stoppers tipsters can receive a cash reward for information leading to an arrest and indictment in this case.
Case Number: 22-0037060.
- Georgia woman arrested after bomb threat at Floyd County Sheriff’s Office
- 39-year-old Warner Robins woman killed in traffic collision
- Data Aggregation Tools for Expert Investing
- Gun deaths in Georgia surged 31% as gun sales increased 59%
- Unsealed warrant shows Trump may be under investigation for Espionage Act violations