Cobb County will host its Fall Festival of Fun on Oct. 23 at Jim R. Miller Park, but the event will be drive-thru style.
Kids are invited to wear their costumes and show their holiday spirit, for the drive-thru style event. Attendees will drive through the area and take a gander at the vehicles in the Fun Auto Zone, then wind through the staging areas where they will see characters of all kinds, including princesses, dinosaurs, and dueling pirates.
Every child will receive a goodie bag filled with treats at the end from the festival’s candy fairies, so there is no need to bring a bag of your own.
Participants are asked to stay in their car at all times and stay buckled-up.
The event is presented by Cobb PARKS, and Sponsored by iHeart Media Atlanta, Safe Kids Cobb County, Kennesaw Pediatrics, Cobb EMC.
- 10 Things You Need to Know Before Voting in The Nov. 30 Runoff in DeKalb
- Gwinnett police search for suspect in killing of Sandy Springs man
- Biden’s Build Back Better plan called a ‘game changer’ for Georgia’s uninsured
- Police search for man who robbed Georgia bank and shot a teller
- Business community backs Brian Kemp’s reelection bid