REX — A body was found behind a home in Clayton County just after 3:30 p.m. on Thursday.
Police Officers were dispatched to the 6000 block of Saganaw Drive in Rex in reference to a dead body found behind a home in the area.
Detectives are working to identify the victim of this incident. At this time, police have only released details that the victim of this incident is a white male.
An autopsy is being performed on the body to determine the cause of death.If anyone has any information in reference to this incident, they can contact the Clayton County Police Department at 770-477-3747 or Crime Stoppers at 404-577-TIPS.
- Missing 3-year-old Gwinnett County girl Max Clendenin returned safely
- What’s next for Georgia’s abortion law now that Roe v. Wade is overturned?
- 31-year-old man killed by police in Savannah
- How much does the average Georgia resident pay in monthly bills?
- 16-year-old arrested in Canton for human trafficking of 13-year-old