CORNELIA — Habersham County will be placing a road detour for Chase Road located in Cornelia. This detour will be in place from September 20, at 8 a.m. until September 24 at 5 p.m., weather permitting.
This detour is needed to replace two failing cross-drain pipes.
The area of Chase Road not highlighted in yellow will only be accessible to local traffic. Points of turnaround for others will need to be at Locke Road and Sellers Loop, both located on the map.
School buses are to use Chase Woods Drive/Bent Twig Drive and McAllister Road as turnaround points.
- Georgia woman arrested after bomb threat at Floyd County Sheriff’s Office
- 39-year-old Warner Robins woman killed in traffic collision
- Data Aggregation Tools for Expert Investing
- Gun deaths in Georgia surged 31% as gun sales increased 59%
- Unsealed warrant shows Trump may be under investigation for Espionage Act violations