An area of Concourse F at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport has been cordoned off due to a suspicious package found in the concourse.
Airport officials have blocked off the area where the package was found “out of an abundance of caution.”
Officials say the investigation will have a moderate impact on airport operations in the vicinity of the investigation.
Return to The Georgia Sun for more information on this developing story.
Photo: Editorial credit: Rob Wilson / Shutterstock.com
GET UPDATES ON THIS STORY: Sign up for our free Email newsletter.
- Can’t keep a good dog down: DeKalb K9 officer who was shot gets medal
- One dead after shooting in Norcross lounge parking lot
- What are the safest cities in Georgia?
- 67-year-old Georgia man charged with human trafficking of a child for sexual purposes
- What do you think of these proposed new MARTA designs?